An experienced, qualified and SC Cleared IT Professional with extensive experience across BAU Support and in depth technical training.
This candidate has been working with a household name in the telecoms industry for the past 15 years, working his way from 1st Line Support to the sole Technical Trainer for their UK operations.
Key strengths include:
• End to end delivery of technical training programmes
• Delivery IT projects into multiple contact centres
• Aligning training programmes to business strategy
• IT Support (Multiple Contact Centres)
• Delivery to a variety of audiences through to CEO Level
• Designing Training Documentation
• Device deployment training, operating systems training, software training
• TAP Certified, ITIL V2 Qualified, MCP 2003 Server
• Air-Watch Certified Associate, BlackBerry Certified Administrator v5, 10 & 12
• Mobile Iron and Good for Enterprise experience
This Candidate has been seconded into a number of industries & Sectors including Public Sector, Private Sector, SME’s and Blue Chip companies.
He is now looking for a contract opportunity based within the Birmingham / West Midlands area.