Candidate 9724611 Jennifer
Position Required Support Worker
Our expert opinion
A polite, friendly, conscientious support worker with experience in providing support service to children, the elderly, sick and disabled patients. Having an excellent understanding of promoting privacy and dignity while enhancing independence and rehabilitation. Who is able to work and remain calm in difficult situations.
Professional qualifications and Key Skills
• Assessment of needs
• Care planning policy
• Understanding care relationships
• University of Portsmouth (Feb 16 - Present ) PhD Operations and Systems Management
• University of Portsmouth (Sept 2009-Sept 2010) MSc Technology Management
• Benue State University (Sept 2002- Jan 2007) BSc Chemistry
• Fully aware and respectful of a client’s rights, religious and cultural beliefs.
• Able to work and remain calm in difficult situations.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Able to record patient observations accurately and report any issues of concern.
• Experience of assisting in the implementation of treatment and care plans.
• Helping service users to maintain and develop social, self-help, occupational and personal skills.
• Computer literate, able to complete e-learning, word documents & forms using a computer
Notice period Immediately Available
Living in Southsea