Analytically minded, driven and personable. We are delighted to be offering a BA Hons Graduate, MCIPS qualified and CIMA certified candidate. He has experience within Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals and the Public Sector. Experience with OJEU regulations and tendering, as well as faster paced private sector procurement across all areas of a manufacturing business. After 3 years with his current company, he is open minded to his next challenge. He's also modest on his salary requirements, looking for anything north of £47,000. Key achievements include reducing an annual contract from 1.5 million to 650k. Saving 120k a year for another contract in the UK and 100k on a further contract in Europe. Very strong with his negotiation skills, proved in multiple other savings from maintenance services to waste management to IT. Feel free to ask for more information.
• This candidate comes with a wealth of experience within Pharmaceutical and Automotive Manufacturing industries
• 6 years Public Sector experience as a Cost Savings Contract Manager
• Negotiating contracts worth £300 Million plus
• Experienced Negotiating with EU & Asian suppliers
• MCIPS qualified, part CIMA qualified
• Mathematics graduate of Brighton University
• Competent in Excel (advanced) Sage, Oracle & SAP
• Negotiated £500,000 Discount on a £5 Million contract
• Lead teams of up to 3 Procurement Administrators and Contracts Managers
• Experienced managing Project Accountants and Ledger Clerks
• Experienced working for an organisation with a turnover in the region of $40 billion.
• Expected Salary £50,000 in Kent area.