• Over 3 years’ of school based experience
• Worked in a variety of roles; Head Teacher’s PA, Office Manager, Recruitment Administrator
• Vast experience of SIMS
• Proficient Word 2010, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, Outlook express
• Proven track record in commitment, and work ethic
• Ability to organise diary and book events
‘Almitra was an exceptional member of staff; caring, committed and exceptionally hard-working. She fully understands the school agenda and complied with our aims, objectives, policies and procedures. She is highly efficient, effective and always punctual. Almitra was also a very good team member and led initiatives.’
Almitra came across as very knowledgeable about the sector and her experience really speaks for itself. Her unique selling points are her work ethic and ethos, professional and her confidentiality of working in certain situations. She is a very popular member of staff, with colleagues feeling comfortable working alongside her. Almitra is immediately available for short or long term SIMS Administrator / Receptionist positions.
Please contact William Gardner on 0207 259 8770 to find more about Almirta.