SENIOR TELECOMS ENGINEER
MANAGED SERVICES EXPERT
With 16 years’ experience with IP telecommunications industry, this highly approachable and passionate candidate seeks a new role where he can develop on his wealth of skills – especially with fresh technologies such as IP telephony and cloud services that they have focused on in their previous position.
Comfortable with managing projects and interfacing directly with customers on-site, they add a considerable level of value to a new role within the managed services industry. Only for the closure of their former employers, this candidate would never usually be available in this very-specialised market.
Telecoms Engineer/Senior Engineer/Team Lead
16 Years’ direct experience within the managed services Telecommunications industry
Unique Selling Points:
• Has operated remotely, on-site with customers from initial contact, installation, through to completion and aftercare of projects.
• 16 years’ experience with leading market technology and Grade A brands in the market
• Acted as Project manager/team lead on installations – largest project was 500 devices deployed/configured and maintained for CCEA within a strict deadline and budget constraints.
• 16 years’ Various industry qualifications/certifications with LG, Ericsson, NEC, Avaya, Siemens, Nortel and Panasonic.
• GNVQ Level 2 in Telecommunications
• Working at a 3rd line/PM level with a wide-ranging of leading telecoms brands
• IP telephony
• Cloud services (LG/Gamma)
• Broadband/cabling (fibre optic)
• Site Surveys
• Project management/team leadership
• Customer management/training
• Pre-sales solutions
Last Position Details:
Senior Telecoms Engineer
• Responsible for the installation and maintenance of LG Ericsson and Avaya phone systems
• Installation of call recording equipment. ie Icall Suite and Contact Store
• Installation of sip trunks
• Installation of broadband
• Installation of cabling (Network and Telecoms)
• Installation and termination of fibre optic cables
• Fault finding and diagnosis via remote access
• Fault logging on customers lines
• Fault logging and diagnosis of broadband issues
• Site surveys (for installations over 10 extensions)
• Training customers on equipment deployed
• Supervising and training junior and trainee engineers
• Scheduling Engineering visits
• Ordering of services for lines and broadband
• Ordering of number ports from PSTN, ISDN or ISDN30 to sip
• Installation of LG Cloud Services
• Installation of Gamma Cloud Services