A highly competent and personable Personal Assistant with extensive experience covering a broad portfolio of secretarial and administrative operations to support Directors and Senior Management. Adept at organising and prioritising work to meet critical timescales in a results-driven environment. Consistently maintains high levels of confidentiality, professionalism, tact and diplomacy whilst handling sensitive and difficult issues. A flexible and adaptive work ethic is supported by excellent team-working attributes with the ability to work in isolation when required.
My candidate has gained extensive Board Level experience and is keen to secure a Senior PA role at this level. Her skills include:
· Planning, organising and co-ordinating regular team and ad-hoc meetings ensuring all necessary documentation is distributed and equipment in place
· Arranging and co-ordinating regular monthly regional meetings and the twice-yearly sales team meetings bringing together teams from Belgium, France, Holland, Latvia and UK
· Diary management and monitoring daily/weekly movements, holidays and absences
· Organising all aspects of complex international travel schedules including hotel bookings, car hire and collating all appropriate documentation from visas to letters of invitation
· Processing all expense claims quickly and efficiently
My candidate has previously worked mainly within the Automotive industry but also within public sector organisations, including Education.