Location: North West
Available: 4 Weeks (Negotiable)
Contract: Perm OR Temp
A Senior Import Merchandiser with extensive years of experience. Highly motivated, committed and ambitious individual. Able to work on their own initiative, whilst also being a key team player.
• Experience managing key accounts
• Managing the merchandising aspect, from initial development through to delivery into the customer’s warehouse.
• Negotiating and confirming prices with customers and suppliers.
• Attending customer design development meetings.
• Raising and maintaining purchase orders on the Opera system.
• Resolving any problems that may arise on a daily basis with suppliers and customers.
• Far-East travel to factories to negotiate prices, check production, and run through the critical path.