Senior/Head of Position
A highly accomplished maintenance professional who has managed of all aspects of FM. Mainly focusing on Hard Services throughout Public and Private Sectors with Government, Banking and Retail organisations this individual has run a number of contracts across the Public Sector.
They have the ability to build strong client relationships and manage the provision of high quality facilities delivery whilst looking at cost reduction and change management solutions. Built mobile teams for numerous large providers including JLL, Mowlem, Amey and Styles & Wood.
• People Management
• TFM – specialist Technical background
• Contract Management
• Statutory Compliance and Project Management
• City & Guilds 236 Part 1&2 in Electrical Installation
• 16th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations Update
• IOSH – Leading Safely
• SC Security Cleared (Home Office sponsored)
• IOSHH for Executives
• L8 Regulations – Responsible Person (1 Day Course)
• CSCS Scheme (Building Site Managers Accreditation)
• B.Sc. in Physical Education, Bethany College, West Virginia, U.S.A.
If you are interested in this candidate, please contact William Blyth on 0207 259 8720, or email him at William.email@example.com