Senior finance professional with around 16 years experience gained in Blue Chip organisations, seeking a finance leadership role in either Somerset or Devon. Around 7 years tenure with current employer, a well recognised FTSE 250. Qualified ACA in practice in 2004.
• Qualified Chartered Accountant with extensive post-qualification experience in Engineering & Manufacturing Industry at Corporate and Operational levels across multiple sites.
• Broad team management experience.
• Strong commercial and manufacturing background, with extensive financial controllership experience in a £100m turnover business in an international environment.
• Comprehensive understanding and practical knowledge of complex Long Term Contract Accounting as well as Life Cycle Management, bid support and transfer pricing.
• Experienced in acquisition and disposal accounting, as well as post-acquisition assimilation of acquired businesses in to Group structures.
• Knowledgeable user of a variety of accounting packages including Oracle, and experienced in the scoping of new ERP/MRP software installations.
• Dedicated, self-motivated team player with good sense of humour, enjoying a ‘hands on’ approach.