I have recently met with a fantastic Business Development Manager who is looking for a new opportunity. She has experience within Professional Services, primarily within the real estate sector where she has built up an extensive network of contacts. Articulate, motivated and with excellent experience adapting to different working styles and personalities, this candidate would be a fantastic asset to any team.
• Experience at an international legal firm as BDM within the Real Estate group
• Responsible for generating new opportunities and identifying targets for the Real Estate & Construction division of the firm
• Successfully developed new relationships with target clients and intermediaries and made introductions to relevant partners
• Day to day management and implementation of the BD budget for the division
• Coaching various partners and associates with their personal business plans and identifying targets
• Managing high value bid opportunities, pitches and proposals
• Developing and taking ownership of targeted BD and Marketing campaigns and helping drive the process forward
• Networking at various industry events and seminars including MIPIM, Expo Real, LREF, Landaid etc, which resulted in numerous leads.
• Involved in running a training course for the firm on “Effective networking and building new relationships”
• Produced annual business plans by working closely with the leading partners and attending sector practice meetings
I look forward to discussing how this candidate can make a real impact to your team.