My candidate is an extremely strong team player who enjoys a challenge, they grasps new systems/concepts efficiently and effectively and is ready to “hit the ground running”. She came across extremely friendly at interview with excellent communication and organisational skills and with a “can-do” attitude. With this in mind she would fit into teams well and would be credible asset to any business. My candidate is looking for a new permanent position after her extended contract is due to come to an end. In October and I would highly recommend meeting with my candidate to discuss the impact they can make on your business.
• NVQ Level 3 in Business & Administration (2006
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Ability to remain calm under pressure and work to tight deadlines
• Extremely adaptable
• Excellent communication skills both verbally, written and across all levels
• Ability to work under own initiative
Microsoft Office; Confluence; Goldmine/Opportunity Manager; T4 content management; Aptos (purchasing); SITS (student record system); iPAMS (integrated programme and module system); Rio Patient Record System; Commac Payroll; Plus Factor Accounting; In Design; PAS (Patient Administration System); Windows & web based in-house databases; copy & audio typing.