Our expert opinion
Shaun is a hard-working, hands-on and technically-minded individual. A fast learner with a passion for IT, Shaun has demonstrated that he can work well and confidently on my own or as a flexible team member to deliver effective IT solutions. I’m incredibly versatile with my job roles and great at multitasking. Shaun has demonstrated his knowledge by leading ICT classes under supervision, facilitating a system changeover in his previous school and maintaining a school website and internal network. Outside of work his passion is demonstrated through his home projects, examples including the building of PCs and a car with an inbuilt computer.
• City & Guilds Level 2 IT User Skills ITQ Apprenticeship (2013)
• BTEC Level 3 IT & Business (2010)
• Edexcel Level 2 in Digital Applications
• Intermediate Certificate in Personal Finance
• Confident and experienced in fixing Hardware problems including on tablets and Smart Boards
• Familiar with SIMS
• Testing and educating members of staff on new software and hardware.
• Designing, launching and maintaining school website through CMS and FTP
If you would like to know more about this candidate please call Sean Grange on 01392 348870