A highly experienced Sales Manager/Account Manager with over 23 years selling and marketing a comprehensive range of retail equipment and shop-fitting services. A proven track record in identifying new business opportunities and developing existing key accounts.
Ability to work under pressure and to negotiate at all levels using excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Strengths lie in the ability to work on own initiative and yet able to motivate others and work as part of a team.
Just a few achievements worth noting -
- Business development growth for 2016 from £4.3 Million to £5.4 Million
- The retail distribution sector business grew by over 25% and overall sales increased by 40%
from £650K to over £1.1M
- Increased sales for new business customers for Customer Guidance systems and Self Service £600K to £3.6 Million
- BTEC Higher National Certificate – Construction Management Funded by John Laing Construction
- Management Training Programme Chartered Institute of Builders – Contractual Law BTEC Ordinary National
- Certificate – Building Studies (2 year full time course) 3 O Levels; English, Mathematics and History