Nicholas has such wealth of experience and is incredibly knowledgeable and professional within the Social care industry. With a particular talent for turning around struggling services he has a proven track record and running successful CQC compliant residential settings and recently achieved Outstanding in every category. He also holds the position of assistant area director / formal procedures director over multiple-sites.
• NVQ in Health and Social Care (Level 4)
• Registered Managers Award (Level 4)
• Qualified Professional Leader, Acknowledged for implementation and meeting exacting standards of CQC requirements with 8’ years’ experience in this field.
• Talented hands-on manager and team player with verifiable strengths and experience in supervising, training, and developing staff through personnel development, who thoroughly enjoys working in the fast-paced, demanding & increasingly expectant environment.
• Organised individual and effective communicator with good interpersonal skills, who enjoys working as part of a team to ensure the careful planning and prioritising of health & safety measures, compliance policies, managing quality and cost control.
• Instrumental in change management and carried out special measures in a number of care homes resulting in full compliancy with CQC.