Experienced Regional/Area Manager
Social Care – Adult Services
An experienced regional/area manager with a background in both CQC and OFSTED regulated services. Experience overseeing supported living service providing over 10,000 support hours per week as well as respite services across North and West Yorkshire. Experience managing and supporting Registered Managers and Senior Service Manager across a large geographical region. Proven project management abilities, with experience overseeing the development of new services as well as improving the CQC rating of existing services.
• Over 4 years regional/area management experiences
• Managerial level experience within both CQC and OFSTED regulated services
• Level 5 diploma in leadership for health and social care
• ILM in Coaching and Mentoring qualification
• Looking for a new challenge within the Yorkshire region