Moona is an experienced and committed teaching assistant with over 13 years of experience working in a variety of educational settings in East London. These included: primary schools and a tuition centre. Moona’s area of expertise is offering support to children with SEN and EAL. She is now looking to secure a long-term role starting in September 2016 and can interview immediately.
- Degree educated: holds a MSc in Economics; holds a Diploma in Specialist Supporting & Learning in Schools (SEN Specialist); is First Aid trained
- Worked with children across KS1 and KS2
- Experienced running Literacy and Numeracy interventions, working according to IEPs
- Good understanding of the UK national curriculum
- SEN experience inculdes: Autism, ADHD, EAL, Dyslexia, Learning Difficulties
- Fluent in Urdu and Punjabi, has basic knowledge of Arabic
To book Moona for an interview or morning/ afternoon trial please call Adriana on 0207 259 8770.