This candidate consistently strives to achieve and is determined to motivate others to do the same. Exhibits both dedication and integrity. Thrives on challenges and ardent towards continuous learning. Compassionate in nature through which their ambition arose to complete numerous hours of community service. Would describe this candidate as a diligent, honest, responsible and hard working person.
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Property Studies (RICS Accredited): University of Cape Town January 2013 to December 2013
- Green Star SA Accredited Professional Course (GBCSA): Green Building Council of South Africa’s September 2013
- Bachelor of Science in Property Studies (RICS Accredited): University of Cape Town January 2010 to December 2012
Achievements: Member of Golden Key Honours Society. Membership to this society is by invitation only and is only awarded to the top 15% of the university.
- Matriculated with a National Senior Certificate (High School): Parklands College January 2005 to December 2009
- Responsible for management of administrative functions on a multiple property portfolio equating to over a billion Rand in value.
- Preparation of monthly management/financial reports through which proficient comparative analysis skills have been developed. Possess competent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office packages.
- Preparation of annual financial budgets whereby acquired the ability to access market conditions, project income earning abilities and postulate expected and unexpected expenses so as to ascertain return on investment.
- Ensuring maximum cost recovery, with particular reference to municipal recoveries (electricity/water/etc.) and assessing lease agreements to ensure relevant landlord costs are passed onto tenants. Optimum recovery ratios were achieved as a result.
- Assisting with new and renewal lease agreements. Through which developed strong professional communication and negotiating skills.
- Liaising with landlords and tenants. Possess proficient people management skills and the advantageous ability to communicate with people from various aspects of business.
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of MDA (Property Management Software). This knowledge could easily be extended to other management software packages.
- Competent time management skills and strong leadership skills were developed in order to maintain the multiple disciplines.
- Other responsibilities include managing property cash flow, preparing tenant statements, ensuring portfolio efficiency and the achievement of KPIs.