A Graduate Chemical Engineer (MEng) with over 18 months industry experience in a GMP manufacturing environment working on Capital engineering projects and process improvement programmes (cost and waste reduction).
Experience has included:
• Production of project specification
• Working with contractors and suppliers to get estimates of cost
• Consulting with plant based Mechanical, Electrical, Process and Facilities Engineers
• Production of cost/benefit analysis for Management approval
• Planning installation/improvement activities to cause minimal disruption to production
• Managing project budget and schedule
• Handover to key stakeholders
• Project validation
This candidate has worked for a Global Leader in the food manufacturing sector, so is used to working in high volume manufacturing with high production standards.
The candidate has good communication skills and has experience working with colleagues at all levels from process technicians and production operators to departmental Managers.
This candidate is looking for Project or Process Engineer role - ideally within a fast-paced production environment - in the North West region.
For more information please contact John Wright on 0151 239 1296 or follow the instructions on this post.