A Graduate Mechanical Engineer with over 2 years’ post-Degree experience working for a manufacturing company on; Process Improvements, Engineering Projects (eg. NPI) and providing technical support to production lines.
• Over 2 years post-Degree experience in an industrial manufacturing environment
• Process improvements (cost reduction/efficiency improvement)
• Engineering Projects (eg. NPI support)
• Project Management skills
• Experience working with customers and suppliers
• Inquisitive nature
• Tenacious problem solver
This candidate is looking for a Process Improvement or Engineering Projects role in the manufacturing sector, ideally located in the North West region.
For more information please contact John Wright on 0151 239 1296 or follow the instructions on this post.