Experienced Product Manager used to working to tight deadlines, managing projects and dealing with changing priorities across a broad spectrum of financial services roles.
Product manager for Structured Products. Responsible for new product development, and maintenance of existing products and literature.
• Product owner for sales of £500m, and other structured and investment products. Management of delivery according to project milestones cross-channel including advised, direct, digital, and first direct, of which only a part was delivering campaign materials and communications. These materials were aimed at a range of audiences, including customers, advisers and our telephone support teams. Personally owned literature and promotions from drafting initial copy, through sign off procedures to proof reading and approving final artwork, in line with FCA promotions regulation and internal control procedures.
• Responsible for the digital content and online functionality for own product across the bank, ensuring updates were timely and accurate, and that the customer experience was smooth and in line with brand values.
• Implementing new FSA guidance, for example the thematic review of structured products
• Adviser support with technical queries and application issues.
• Analysing data to monitor product performance according to recent FSA guidance.
• Writing and delivering technical training on structured products to approximately 60 teams within the Investments Centre of Excellence.
To know more on this personable, professional, immediately available and highly driven Product Manager, who is keen to work across the South of the United Kingdom, please contact Giles Murphy on 01202048614.