An impressive MEng qualified Chemical Engineer with over 2 years post-Degree experience working in the design, installation, validation and maintenance of process plant manufacturing systems. This has mostly been in pharmaceutical and food manufacturing environments and has ranged from smaller-scale plant upgrades to larger capex projects.
This candidate is relocating from the North East of England to the Wirral in August for family reasons, so is looking for a new opportunity in this area. He would ideally like to join a manufacturing/processing organisation in the role of Process Engineer, working on a mixture of improvements and projects.
This candidate comes across very well as a bright, driven and responsible individual who communicates very well and been given a lot of responsibility for his level by his current employer. He has good commercial understanding and is focused on business objectives.
• MEng Chemical Engineering (1st)
• Over 2 years’ experience working as a Process/Project Engineer in the manufacturing sector
• Experience working on projects from design stage through to installation and handover to operations and maintenance
• Experience of working in challenging and pressurised situations
• Familiar with process automation and optimisation
• Both academically strong and practically minded
• Responsible and dependable
For more information regarding this candidate, or to arrange an interview, please contact John Wright on 0151 239 1296