My candidate is a FCCA fully qualified Accountant that has over 5 years experience in a Chartered Practice and commercial fields of financial statements, management accounts, VAT returns, Corporation Tax Returns, Personal Tax returns, PAYE, budgeting and cash flow.
She has built up considerable experience working with a wide range of owner managed businesses, providing accounting support to clients on the completion of their VAT returns, providing the day to day bookkeeping and management accounts.
During her career within Accountancy practice, my candidate has progressed through the ranks to Accounts Manager. She has a proven track record of success, included extensively improving efficiencies within her current and previous organisations through the implementation of new accounting systems. She also has a wealth of experience with regards to effectively liaising with multiple stakeholders around the businesses.
A very reliable, enthusiastic, flexible and proactive candidate that is well organised and hard working. One of her greatest strengths is the ability to prioritize workloads to meet challenging deadlines.
• FCCA, Member of ACCA 2006
• HKICPA, CPA 2006
• BA, Accounting and Finance, University of Greenwich 2006
• Now starting ATT (First exam in November 2016)
• Proficiency in software like Sage, QuickBooks, VT Accounting, Payroll Manager, BrightPay Payroll system, Payroo Payroll system and Digita Tax and BTC Management
• Proficiency in all areas of Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
• Highly adaptable, and able to pick up new systems quickly and efficiently