AN EXPERIENCED PRACTICE ACCOUNTS & TAX ASSISTANT
This candidate is ATT qualified and currently undertaking a personal tax role in the Southampton area, although has also previously worked in a role where she was doing accounts preparation, management accounts, VAT returns and payroll.
She has been in her current position for five years and feels the time is right for a new challenge. She is happy to consider both tax roles and mixed tax/accounts roles and would be delighted to meet with anyone who feels that her skill set could meet their current requirements.
• Eight years’ experience in a variety of accountancy practices and well educated (master’s degree and ATT qualified).
• Experience has spanned both accounts preparation and tax
• A numerate and literate individual who enjoys analysing data and solving technical puzzles.
• Utilises team-working to produce the highest quality service for clients, open minded and flexible to others suggestions.
• Demonstrates first-rate communication skills, creates and maintains good working relationships with colleagues and clients and technical excellence.
• Customer focused
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communicator
• Team player
• Training experience
• Friendly and understanding
If you would like to meet with this candidate to discuss any potential roles with her please contact us now.