Practice Accounts Finalist
Salary required; £20K and above
A bright, dynamic and keen individual with a first class honours degree in Accountancy and Finance. She is eager to utilise her vast skill set and to put her knowledge and learning into practice.
As an ACCA part qualified finalist, with first time passes in all her exams and over 2 years practice experience, I feel that this candidate would be an asset to any practice
She possess' strong written and verbal communication skills acquired through team sports, academic studies, and work.
She has gained invaluable experience using IRIS accountancy software along with Sage,QuickBooks and Kashflow and her current duties include;
• Preparation of year end accounts for sole traders, partnerships, charities and limited companies
• Maintenance of fixed asset registers and calculations of depreciation.
• Bank and cash reconciliations.
• Preparation of various control accounts; sales ledger; purchase ledger; wages; PAYE; VAT
• Calculation of accruals and prepayments.
• Calculating year end stock using stock taker reports and providing adjustments.
• Preparing and posting journals using double entry bookkeeping.
• Exporting/extracting data from client accounts packages and providing adjustments.
• Using IRIS accounts package to prepare full, abbreviated and IXBRL accounts as well as submitting accounts to Companies House.
• Calculating personal, corporation and deferred tax liabilities, as well as calculating capital allowances.
• Management Accounts
• Extracting client data from various accountancy software i.e. Sage
• Providing relevant adjustments through double entry book keeping.
• Preparation of supporting working papers detailing the adjustments.
• Calculating variances between periods.
• Pension Scheme Audits
• Conducting full pension audits
• Liaising with banks and investment managers to receive direct confirmations on account balances as at the year end.
• Performing detailed testing on pension contributions; ensuring they are paid in line with the schedule of contributions.
• Assisting clients with the incorporation of their businesses.
• Preparing and submitting annual returns
• Overseeing the submission of annual returns for all registered limited company clients.