Our expert opinion
Linda is an experienced and knowledgeable Personal Assistant and Administrator. Having worked in a high performing academic school as an Admissions Manager for an academic year and before then in a university I feel that Linda has a very developed set of skills that would allow her to effectively work in your school on a temporary or permanent basis.
In our interview Linda came across as knowledgeable and passionate about education, and working in a learning environment. She has worked in a range of administrative and artistic roles throughout her working life and is now looking to step into the education environment again and contribute.
• RCS levels 1,2 &3
• Degree in Graphic Design (1979)
• Competent with a broad range of software including PASS and Microsoft Office.
• Experienced high level PA.
• Able to work comfortably with Apple Mac and Windows PC systems.
• Diary management, hospitality and travel booking, conference organisation.
If you would like to know more about this candidate please give Sean Grange a call on 01392 348870.