Our expert opinion
This candidate is a hardworking and loyal payroll professional who has spent the past two years working in high volume payroll processing. She has been responsible for processing complex teachers payroll on various different pay scales.
She is looking for a role that will draw upon the skills that she has developed and provide her with a challenge moving forward. She has excellent communication skills and has an infectious personality, she genuinely cares about payroll and I believe that she would be an asset to any organisation
Hays / CIPP Test 80%
• Responsible for processing payroll from start to finish for 500 employees
• inputting timesheet claims and sickness, maternity, paternity absences and ensuring that the system accurately calculates the correct pay and deductions
• Manually checking calculations of tax, salary changes, national insurance, statutory payments, new joiners and leavers are accurate. Making any adjustment required.
• Excel skills – Vlookups, Pivot Tables
• Liaising and advising teachers on various different pension schemes