Richard is a passionate person with a keen enthusiasm for education. This was demonstrated in his interview where he became very animated when talking about his experience in schools. Having worked as a Science teacher and an A-level Biology teacher he knows first-hand the support that a science technician needs to deliver. Richard holds QTS but is eager to focus more on practical science in school. With experience in an academically renowned school as a technician Richard is a very well equipped member of Science staff.
• MSc (2006) and BSc (2003) in Biology
• PGCE (2008) (QTS)
• Experienced with COSHH and CLEAPPS.
• Strong knowledge of chemistry alongside biology.
• Competent with IT, with experience in Microsoft office.
• Has taught primary, KS3, GCSE and A-Level classes.
• Supported individuals with an SEND focus.
If you would like to know more about Richard, or would like to speak to Sean Grange, the consultant running Support Services in Exeter, please do call on 01392 348870.