PART-QUALIFIED CIMA - ASSISTANT MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT
FIXED ASSETS & BUDGETARY CONTROL
Able to work across North Yorkshire and the Tees Valley
Currently working for a key local employer, this candidate is aware of the ever demanding issues around their industry and is therefore concerned for their long-term security.
They also feels that the role has now become more and more process orientated and they are looking to return to a role where they can actively be involved with the business as a whole, advising on controls and processes and ensuring effective budgetary control is maintained.
• Responsible for the upkeep of the asset register. To ensure all monthly capital charges are entered correctly into the asset register and reconciled against the trial balance. Dealing with the disposal of assets.
• Monthly monitoring of all capital projects. Supplying project managers with monthly budget reports and meeting with the managers to discuss current position and spend. Dealing with any queries that project managers may have
• Capital and revenue expenditure – liaising with Finance Manager
• Month end procedures, processing accruals and prepayments and reconciling accounts back to the general ledger and subsidiary ledgers
• Producing quarterly forecasts and annual budgets for the income accounts
• Balance sheet reconciliations for income
• Assisting with year end procedures and closure of accounts
• To provide cover for the treasurer, including reconciliation of the reserve bank account, drawing of funds if required and making placements if we have surplus monies
• Weekly – does the daily banking for deposits and investment management
• Process the weekly payment run
• Systems: Oracle, Excel (Pivot Tables, Vlook Ups)
To discuss this candidate in more detail or to receive a copy of their full CV, please contact Catherine Duke on 01325 352911