Our expert opinion
Jayne is an experienced Personal Assistant to both the Headmaster and the Senior Leadership Team and has invested herself into the role by taking on much more than was expected of her. Beyond diary management, minute taking and organisation, Jayne line manages a team of five administrators, arranges and organises cover staff in case of sickness, and proudly has reduced the need for supply staff directly as a result of her skills. Jayne has also worked as the SIMS Systems manager, handling a range of aspects of SIMS effectively such as attendance, behaviour and academic management. For a period of time Jayne worked as the Clerk to the Governing Body, demonstrating a great commitment to the school.
In our interview Jayne demonstrated a passion for working in school, and being a vital link in the administration system of a school.
• Pitman elementary typing
• Strong SIMS experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Minute taking and production of illustrated documents for parents and students.
• Booking travel and hospitality for the Head.
• Organising INSET days, Parents evenings and Admissions.
• Proven ability to prioritise and manage workloads.
• Regularly working with external business colleagues in an effective manner.
• Management level organisation experience
• Fundraising and helping to bring thousands of pounds in to school.
If you would like to know more about Jayne then please give Sean Grange a call on 01392 348870.