Hays Human Resources are representing an Organisational Development Consultant to find his next role in Central London.
He is immediately available and has strong experience within Central Government. He is interested in hearing of any challenging and rewarding opportunities within the public sector.
Below is a summary of his experience:
• Fellow CIPD Member
• Led the People Strategy for a large Central Government department; including a revised performance management process and improved training programmes
• Confident in creating action plans for various departments and rolling out Staff Engagement policies and procedures
• Coordinated and developed training for over 400 employees
• Developed a “Fit for Business” framework to help organisations implement effective HR transformation focusing on 7 key elements
• Experience of designing and implementing development programmes for leaders from Board to first line level in a range of public sector organisations and functions. Training included talent assessment centres and 360 degree feedback
• Competent in sourcing and liaising with external trainer providers for large organisations
• Experience of designing and implementing competency frameworks
• Worked on leading projects involving many large public sector organisations including Local Authorities and Charities
Call me today on 0207 259 8712 to organise to meet with this Organisational Development Consultant or for more details on why this candidate would be the perfect addition to your L&D team.