Key Skills and Experience
• Student representative for the PGCE Primary course
• Experience in supervising activity planning, to make sure that children’s needs are met
• Excellence in volunteering certificate from the University of Essex in her second and third year of university for volunteering at Lexden Springs School for children designated as PMLD and Autistic
• IT skills: familiar with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Confident in communicating and presenting at all levels
• Able to build good relationships
• Coordination and planning activities
• Ability to create a caring and stimulating environment that promotes learning through play
• Familiarly with Health & Safety
Reference Quotes and Feedback
Areas of strength: Reliable, Trustworthy, Highly Organised, Adaptable, Confident and Flexible
An efficient and highly motivated individual with a natural responsible and caring attitude. A team player with excellent communication skills and holds PGCE in Primary Foundation Stage and Key Stage 1 with an element of Early Years to this. Possesses valuable experience of working with children of different ages. Feels comfortable working in a fast paced work environment and possess a proven ability to ensure that standards; policies and communications are understood and implemented correctly. Excellent problem solving skills, and diligent follower of policies and procedures, with the added character to work productively and instinctively with good initiative.
Currently looking for a Nursery Assistant position that will give Abbey an opportunity to use all the skills she has already gained whilst continuing her own learning and development in this career.