Key Skills and Experience
• Planning activities for the children to do during the day in accordance with the Early Years Foundation
• Reading stories to the children
• Encouraging play and sharing through activities
• Indoor and outdoor supervision at all times
• Painting activities and feeling activities especially for babies development
• Keeping the children’s folders and paperwork up to date through observation techniques (this was completed online at some Nurseries)
• Cleaning the nursery, emptying the bins, checking the toilets etc.
Reference Quotes and Feedback
Areas of strength: Sensible and Practical, Approachable and Friendly, Focussed and Attentive
Paris is an ambitious young woman, seeking the opportunity to progress in a new career. An efficient and highly motivated individual with a natural responsibility and caring attitude. A team player with excellent communication skills and holds a level 3 diploma in childcare. Possesses valuable experience of working with children under 2’s and has a strong passion for child development.
Feels comfortable working in a fast-paced work environment and possess a proven ability to ensure that standards; policies and communications and understood and implemented correctly. Paris is willing to learn new skills in order to progress within a company in order to then be able to be the best she can be.