NQT KS1/KS2 TEACHER
Position Required KS1 and KS2 Teacher
Available From September 2016
• Completed PCGE through Schools Direct as part of the Catholic Teaching Alliance
• Experience working in both KS1 and KS2
• Benefited from a wide range of planning resources such as Hamilton, Maths Hub, Lancashire Planning, the National Curriculum, Big write and also KLIPs
• Teaching philosophy based on opportunities for all children whereby ‘Every Child Matters’
• Uses performance management to ensure that she is providing the highest standard of teaching.
• Ran extra-curricular activities such as ICT Computer Coding using Scratch
• Pupil profiling children and writing end of year reports
• Implemented ‘fix it time’
• Supported the ECO committee
• Provided interventions on a 1:1 basis with 3 pupils – including individual lesson planning, accessing pupils against the interim framework – all pupils was deemed to be working at a greater depth for Maths
OUR EXPERT OPINION
Charlotte is a passionate newly qualified teacher who graduated July 2016. She has worked with both KS1 and Lower KS2. She is very organised and has used a number of planning methods and assessment tools to suit both school and students. She has added to her placements by becoming part of the Eco Committee to assist the school to achieve a Green flag award, helped organise theme weeks such as ‘World Book Day’ and ‘Internet Safety’ . She has also launched a ICT lunch time club in which she cover computer coding with the year 3 student.
2015 – 2016 University of Cumbria
PGCE General Primary with QTS – Schools Direct.
2011 – 2015 University of Central Lancs.
Bachelor of Arts – Economics and Accounting 2:1
If you would like any more information regarding Charlotte please do not hesitate to call 01772 201513 or email Chris.Hempstalk@hays.com