• BA (2.1 HONS) Financial Services Degree: Bournemouth University
• 3 ‘A’ levels and 10 grade A-C ‘GCSE’s
Chartered Insurance Institute qualifications
• CF1 UK Financial Services, regulation and ethics
• CF5 Integrated Financial Planning
• CF6 Mortgage Advice
• Creatively drive growth with existing and new accounts
• Marketing and project management
• Budget and forecast management
• Work to and chair meetings on director and board level with confidence, and to a high level of execution
• Implementation of sales plans and marketing strategies
• People management experience
They possess excellent communication skills with the ability to persuade, negotiate and build effective relationships with colleagues and customers. They are highly organised, able to manage their time effectively and prioritise their workload to achieve tight deadlines and targets. They are an excellent team player but have the confidence to take the lead or work alone as necessary.
They are looking for a new and exciting challenge in a company which will allow them to progress in their career as a Financial services professional.