This candidate has most recently been working with Barclays on a rolling contract for the past couple of years however this came to an end in January and since then she has completed a Post Graduate Diploma in Digital Marketing.
Her other skills are below:
• Originator of award winning marketing strategies. Winner of DADI awards, NMA awards, FS Forum for Marketing Effectiveness and FS Tech awards.
• Developed and executed complex communications strategies on large change programmes, encompassing customer acquisition and retention, CRM, Social media, PR and internal communications strategies, for both B2B and B2C brands
• Brand relaunches for Worldpay and Mills & Boon
• Development of Intranet and Extranet sites using bespoke, Oracle and SharePoint platforms
• PR and Crisis management strategies and implementation for Barclays, Worldpay and space2
• Event management – from Senior Leadership and Board level events through to all staff events for +800 attendees
She is now looking for a new contract in Marketing and Communications where she can ‘muck In’ and hit the ground running at a ‘Head of’ level.
She is available immediately and looking for a day rate of £550.