An outstanding ACCA Finalist about to face redundancy from a Manufacturing plant. Having place this individual into their current position in 2014 I can personally vouch for their hard working, determined and focussed character. They thrive on challenge and pressure and have accomplished a number of impressive tasks in their current position.
Key skills include:
- Producing and running variance reports and reviewing based on various values (would then hold meetings with Management to understand impact on production)
- Review WIP balance to ensure accuracy (responsibility for all European sites and act as back up to US site)
- Heavily involved in Global project to review and improve WIP analysis. This was implemented in a 3 month period which is no easy task in a company as large and complex as Dow Corning.
• Budgeting & forecasting
- Variance analysis (with commentary)
- Creation of several reports within APEX & Insight to assist managers in tracking costs, spend
- Review with Managers actual vs budgeted numbers
• Maintain and manage fixed Asset schedule
- Capital vs expenses
• Review Accruals and prepayments
• Assist with Interim and year end audits
• Product costing broken down by site including new material costs, plus analysis of costing runs that take place at Legal and Management level globally.
• Business partnering with supply team, operations and supporting the matter ledger team
• Working with Compliance area (SOX)
In person this charismatic individual exudes confidence, character and positivity. They're a pleasure to work with and will no doubt work extremely hard in order to progress and succeed in their next position. I strongly recommend them for a business partnering position in which they will utilise their communication and interpersonal skills.