A NEBOSH qualified Manager with extensive Logistics, Warehousing & Distribution and FM experience.
In most recent role the candidate was responsible for a team of 22 overseeing all Health & Safety, Hard & Soft FM, Building Fabric, M&E and Construction projects for a large shopping / retail centre.
Set up a system to reduce FLT impact damage, accident and incidents in a busy warehouse with 15 FLT’s and Heavy Machines operating at any one time, saving 75% on impact damage losses.
During time in the forces he was the responsible safety advisor for a 450 vehicle fleet, 3500 staff and 175 buildings.
Oversaw zero accidents on a firing range over 25 years.
Professional Qualifications & Training:
• Facilities Management
• NEBS Management Member of Institute of Leadership & Management.
• NEBOSH (Distinction) Member of IOSH.
• Accident Investigator NVQ Level 3
• Fire Officer.
• RQMS/CQMS Stores Management.
• Warehousing & Management Royal Logistics Corps.
• SIA Door Supervisor and CCTV
For more information contact Arron Broome on 0116 2538097 or click the "Request Information" button to receive a full CV.