Hays Human Resources are representing an experienced Learning and Development Manager to find her next role in Central London.
She has over fifteen years of experience within the L&D profession and will be available from January 2017. This L&D candidate has strong experience within the Housing and Government sector and she is very interested in hearing of any challenging and rewarding opportunities within the public sector.
She came across confident and knowledgeable about Learning and Development and passionate to secure her next role. She was competent in explaining her training and delivery experience and she was able to give clear examples on her project management experience in various large organisations.
Summary of her experience:
• Confident in leading Learning and Development departments in large public sector organisations
• Excellent project management experience including project managing the organisations ‘Investors in People’ Accreditation and achieving Gold Status
• Experience in delivering e-learning courses to over 800 users
• Introduced and coordinated the implementation of a new management e-learning system
• Managed the training budget of around £600,000
• Created and led a Staff Engagement Programme called the ‘Wow Awards’ which received over 384 nominations in just three months
• Liaised with external stakeholders on a regular basis to enhance staff engagement and training facilities
• Competent in leading training programmes for all levels including a 6 week training programme for the Senior Management Team
• Experience of soft change in breaking down the induction process and competencies of an organisation in order to improve organisational culture and success
Call me today on 0207 259 8712 to organise to meet with this L&D Manager or to find out why this candidate would be the perfect addition to your L&D team.