She is very passionate, polite and highly motivated as a teaching assistant (written parental feedback supports this). They have had a great deal of experience working with pupils from EY to KS2. They have worked to HLTA standards, covering PPA and planning their own sessions for Literacy and Numeracy.
• Supported from EY – KS2
• Lead interventions for Maths
• Worked 1-2-1 and small group intervention sessions in raising pupils learning in phonics, Reading and Handwriting.
• Experience in supporting all children with special needs and implementing individual plans for these children
• Shows initiative and is resourceful at all times
• Has a range of SEN experience working one to one with children including, additional academic support needs and challenging behaviour, Downs’ syndrome and autism.
• Easily builds a good rapport with staff and pupils alike
• Has experience supporting EAL and translating