This candidate has 20 years IT experience, with 15 years Project Management experience, he is now looking for his next role as senior Information Security Project Manager.
- Developing ISMS, including processes, assessments, requirements understanding, security incident and vendor management and appropriate measures.
- Co-ordinating the development of technical standards, processes and controls using best practice to ensure IT security concerns is addressed throughout the infrastructure and development improvement works.
- Developing and co-ordinating core IT/IS policies with our executive steering committee.
- Developing Business Continuity strategy including maintaining impact assessments, co-ordinating secondary site installation and maintenance.
- Advising Internal Audit department on IT/IS technical control options and Data Protection guidance
Now looking for circa £50,000 - Based in the West Midlands