This candidates is a vastly experienced Information Security professional who held his previous position for 12 years before returning to the UK.
His previous position was working for an International Criminal Court as Information Security Officer, where multiple projects were delivered both on time and within budget, other duties of this role included:
- Implementation of Security policies and procedures in adherence with ISO27001 / 27002 best practice.
- Role of Business Analyst in taking the requirements of the business and translating into technical solutions
- Vulnerability management and assessment of IT Assets and the identification of risk mitigation based on assessments
- Penetration testing in order to improve security controls
- Internal IT Audits (CISA Qualified)
This candidate is now looking for his next opportunity within the Worcestershire region.