This experienced candidate has worked in the luxury fashion industry for the past 12 years. She has learnt how to perform under pressure, adhere to strict policies and deadlines whilst being extremely organised in her daily work routine, which has always enabled her to achieve outstanding results. She has had responsibility for over 300 live accounts, chased debts, provided great customer service and negotiated advantageous payment terms, under extremely challenging economic conditions. Being responsible for Sales Ledgers worth £100 million per year as well as for monthly cash collection targets averaging £10-£15 million, has equipped her with solid numeracy and financial skills. This has resulted in successful reductions of debts and revenue growth for the business. Through daily interactions with clients and different departments (Sales, Supply Chain, Legal, etc.), she has consolidated her client management, communication and customer service skills which has been consistently recognised by clients and line managers.
Key skills include:
* Systems: Excel, SAP, Sage
* Languages: Italian (native), English (fluent), French and Spanish (basic).
* Supervision and training of the credit control team
* Client management skills - established and maintained excellent relationships with all clients and third parties, always delivering 100% client satisfaction while ensuring the companies’ policies were followed at all times.
* Ability to prioritise and work under pressure – confidence and ability to make crucial decisions under challenging conditions and strict deadlines.
* Effective ability to identify potential risks and make decisions
* Sales and negotiation skills