Has a wealth of Administrative experience and has been responsible for dealing with client files and taking new business applications through to completion in respect of pensions, investments and protection. She liaises with relevant parties to organise meetings and collates information for advisers for meetings, client recommendations and suitability reports.
Proven communication, organisational and problem solving skills and due to wanting to progress her career, is now seeking a move to a well-respected company, where she can utilise and develop her skill set. She is driven and motivated to progress her career and continually seeks to increase her industry knowledge by undertaking qualifications.
• CF1, 2, 4 – Cert financial planning
• Produces documents for advisors to use during client meetings
• Valuations of client’s investment portfolios
• Proven communication, organisational and problem solving skills
• First class IT skills and software knowledge
• Proven track record within Financial Services providing support in a fast paced, busy environment