Hays Human Resources are currently supporting a HR Officer to find her next challenge in London.
This candidate is a dedicated and credible HR professional with experience working across the Public Sector, including a recent HR Officer position within a Not for Profit organisation.
She has a variety of experience within HR, including the end to end recruitment process from adverting jobs to issuing offer letters, payroll administration, support of ER cases which involved taking minutes for grievances and disciplinaries and health and safety briefing to managers.
Key duties managed include;
• Managing all recruitment administration for 40 roles per annum
• Sole point of contact for Health and Safety issues and liaised closely with CEO and senior managers to advise on all relevant risk assessments.
• Processed offer documentation including CRB checks, referencing and occupational health checks.
• Entering and maintaining employee information on the HR system ADP
• Point of contact for first line grievances and disciplinaries.
If you would like to talk in more detail about this candidate or have any recruitment queries, please feel free to contact the Hays HR team on 0207 259 8712.