Hays Human Resources are currently representing an HR and OD Manager to secure her next HR role in London.
This candidate is a professional and experienced HR Manager with 15 years’ experience working within a Central Government agency.
She has managed a number of HR projects, from a senior leadership scheme through to ensuring government standards are met during the implementation of a larger IT programme. She has experience dealing with a variety of complex employee relations casework, including grievance and sickness cases which went through to senior management level. In addition to this she has some more specialist experience including diversity representation and talent management.
Key duties managed include:
• Project managed the restructure of the company which involved cutbacks of over 80 roles
• Rewrote over 60 job profiles down to 25 and mapped and managed staff into these new roles.
• Developed a talent management strategy for all 70,000 employees, with a particular focus on the 20 most senior positions.
• Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with other government departments and external partners.
• Used a variety of systems including iGrasp, Phoenix and Fieldglass.
If you would like to talk in more detail about this candidate or have any recruitment queries, please feel free to contact the Hays HR team on 0207 259 8712.