This HR candidate is in an interesting position where she has a wealth of experience within Global mobility, as well as plenty of transferable skills that would benefit a transition back into generalist HR. For her; the need to find a new job has come from her desire to find a job where she can grow and learn new skills again.
Starting as a HR Admin she was offered an opportunity to specialise into Global mobility. Whilst not being your more mainstream HR role – this has given her a plethora of transferable experience to go back into generalist HR with. This includes:
• Advising & supporting key stakeholders through the VISA application process, often overseas.
• Being the key point of contact for HR Business partners, Venders and people within the business relating to the process & policies.
• Investigating issues relating to peoples VISA status, and supporting on related disciplinaries
• Advising & educating senior leadership on key projects and legislative changes annually.
• Reviewing current policies and creating quicker, more streamlined, methods.
• Guiding people through the policies, and supporting on a 1-1 basis to account for individual circumstances.
She is looking for the opportunity to join a HR team that wants someone to grow with the business. There is plenty of experience she could draw on to be able to hit the ground running within any size HR team.