Hays Human Resources are currently representing an HR Business Partner to find their next permanent role in London.
This candidate is a dedicated HR generalist with a keen eye for detail and over 20 years working in both the Public and Private sectors.
She has a variety of experience within HR and has had a number of stand-alone roles, making her familiar with the entire operational functions of HR. These include the recruitment of roles up to senior management levels, managing change, advising on ER casework and maintaining up to date knowledge on all employment legislations, policies and procedures.
Key duties managed include:
• Advised managers during TUPE’s of staff in and out, including 300 staff out at one time
• Responsible for recruitment for up to 40 roles at any one time which involved sending out adverts, setting up interviews, preparing psychometric tests where appropriate, sitting in on interviews and sending out offer letters
• Involved in induction of new staff including setting up training workshops to ensure all staff are complaint with legislation
• Managed high volume of sickness absence and complex casework up to tribunal
• Experience managing an HR team of 4 and coaching HR Advisors
If you would like to talk in more detail about this candidate or have any recruitment queries, please feel free to contact the Hays HR team on 0207 259 8712.