When I met with Hester I was instantly impressed with her wealth of experience. She is currently working in a residential school whose pupils have severe learning difficulties and complex needs but also have a wide range of underlying mental health problems.
• Level 3 NVQ Health and Social Care (Children and Young People) – May 2007
• NVQ level 4 in health and social care management – March 2011
• Positive behaviour management train the trainers course
• Has experience of working with children with a range of difficulties, including PTSD, attachment disorder and other mental health problems.
• Managing a 10 bedded home.
• Managing a case load of 40 children and young people.