• Level 4 Higher Learning Teaching Assistant
• CACHE Level 3 Award
• Early Years level 3
• GCSE C Grade in English and Maths
• Teaching KS4 student level 2 Early years
• Teaching 6th Form CACHE level 3
• Liaising with parents about pupils progress
• Strong Classroom behaviour management skills
• Lesson planning and Marking Our expert opinion
Our Expert Opinion
At interview was very professional and knowledgeable about Education, they are qualified HLTA and currently working in a secondary school.
Within this school they have been working under the Title of an Instructor, teaching KS4 and KS5 students CACHE level 3 and Early Years level 2.
They are required to plan for these lesson ensuring all pupils abilities are catered for especially the pupils suffer with learning difficulties and require additional support. When questioned during the interview about different teaching scenarios they provided very clear and concise answers and demonstrated very good behaviour management and a strong presence in the classroom.
They are able to build a rapport quickly with students to ensure that the individuals full potential is achieved, engages well with the class and demonstrates clear understanding of behaviour management and how to create a positive learning environment.
They are currently studying with an open university to gain Primary Teaching Qualification within the next year.