Our expert opinion:
A masters graduate in Early Years Practitioner who possesses both excellent practical and communication skills; with ability to work well in a diverse and busy environment. Works well both independently and as part of a team, whilst maintaining a high standard of professionalism, with due consideration of health and safety, safeguarding and confidentiality.
• M.A Professional studies in Childhood, 2015
• B.A. (Hons 1st) Early Childhood Studies, 2008
• TDLB, D33 and D32 A1 qualification (Assessor award), 1998
• City and Guilds 7307 Stage 1 and 2, (Further and Adult Teachers Certificate) 1997
• NNEB, 1982
• 5 GCE’s, English, Physics, Biology, History and French.
• Able to plan, prepare and deliver activities to stimulate learning
• Able to develop and maintain strong relationships with parents/carers and colleagues and other professionals
• To respond calmly and constructively to children’s behaviour issues
• To provide opportunities for training students to develop skills to work with children
“Nina was an outstanding in her contribution to our school. I recommend her unreservedly”.
Mrs M Stanley – Head Teacher, St Augustine’s Catholic Primary.